Event / Entry Fee
Fast Field Hockey Nines (9 a side mixed) / $20 per person
Age Code / Description
Mr Chris Lewis
Southern Metro Regional Headquarters
Dandenong Police Complex
Dandenong Police Complex
Field Hockey 9’s (9 per side played on a full field). ‘Round robin’ tournament with finals for medals 1st v 2nd for Gold and Silver and 3rd v 4th for Bronze.
The round robin matches will be played on Friday 19th & Saturday 20th March- The Finals will be played in the afternoon on Saturday.
Venue, Date and Time
This event will be conducted at Stead Park- Home of Geelong Hockey Club
Address: John St CORIO
1. Friday 19th March 10:00am (09:45-10:00) – Team Co-ordinators/ Captains/ Umpires meeting- This is mandatory for all Managers and captains.
2. Saturday 20th March 09:00 am
Two synthetic surfaces change rooms and toilets, good viewing area, full canteen, car parking and bar.
In line with COVID-19 we request upon your attendance that you liaise with the TECH bench. It is important that this be done to ensure we comply with the DHHS & Vic Pol guidelines.
A COVID Safe Plan will be implemented for this event.
Teams: 1- Competition to consist of 9 per side for the mixed competition.
2 – Maximum of 12 registered players per team.
Game Time: A game will consist of 20 minutes no half time, 5-minute break between games
Umpires: Teams may need to provide an umpire if organisers are unable to source umpires for the event.
1. Players can only play in the teams in which they have registered.
2. To play for another team or agency in which they are not registered, permission must be sought from Coordinators and the relevant Team Captains. (Please note, a breach could result in lost points).
3. Minimum of 3 females on the field at any time for Mixed competition.
4. Game rules will be forwarded along with the fixture closer to the competition date to Team Captains / managers for discussion at the Co-ordinators meeting.
Entry Form Information
- Please indicate a team name and nominate a captain / co-ordinator for contact purposes.
- If you are unable to enter a team, contact a Coordinator for your name to be provided to the relevant agency or placed on a waiting list for inclusion in a composite team
- Each team should represent their own organisation - Please refer to the condition as set out in the Victoria Police & Emergency Services Games booklet Further information along with the fixtures will be forwarded closer to the competition
Included in the information will be instructions re the inclusion of goal keepers. If the agency is unable to supply one, Sports Co-ordinators may grant an exemption for Goal Keepers to play with other agencies.
Current Title Holders: Vic Fire 1